2010年8月5日星期四

Will I ever learn to forgive my toenail clippers ?

eventually the hurt will go away and you'll be able to.Will I ever learn to forgive my toenail clippers ?
thanx hon....thats a true compliment!!!

Report Abuse


Will I ever learn to forgive my toenail clippers ?
Lol. Did they clip you to hard?
Poor clippers !
What Did They Do To You That Was So Bad?
Why should you? All they do is take. They never give anything back.
Try talking to them, and let them know how you feel. This is a good first step.
You and the clippers may need therapy. If they won't go, then go by yourself. It's better than nothing. Good luck to you.
forgive but never forget and move on with life.





;)
eventually you will. but for that you two will need to spend some quality time together





don't hate george!
well you can... but that doesn't mean they won't stop cutting you...

没有评论:

发表评论