2010年8月24日星期二

Which sounds better? Another Patrick Kane question or having your toenails yanked out?

LMAO!!!! It never fails. You always seem to ask funny questions Ralph. I have to agree with you. It is annoying. But the idea of having my toenails yanked out sounds horrid, LOL. I think I would rather see a Kane question, LOL. At least with those I don't have to answer. But with my toenails getting yanked out, I would have no choice. Damn that sounds terrible.





EDIT: I agree. Nobody knows the details yet. Most (not all) seem to want him to be thrown in front of a firing squad. I have no opinion on this subject until I hear the details.Which sounds better? Another Patrick Kane question or having your toenails yanked out?
As an Ex. Jr. A goalie I have had my toenails smashed back into the toe nail beds many times, from hard shots to the toes. To the point that I needed to have them pulled out on 5 occasions by a medical Professional. So as to not bring back flashbacks I'll stick with the Taxi cab confession of Katrick Pane.Which sounds better? Another Patrick Kane question or having your toenails yanked out?
rip my toenails, my finger nails, my arms, my legs, and my head off please. these questions are getting ridiculous!! lol ';will pat kane be banned from NHL for punching a cabbie?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!';
Another Patrick Kane question!


I haven't been in this section yet today, or yesterday so I haven't read any yet, yay!
Wow...that's a bucket of torture either way.





I'll take another Kane question, only because I can turn my computer off if needbe.





Nonetheless...point very much taken.
Please, Rip off all ten of them! Getting hit in the head with a sledge hammer would be good as well, then I can forget about all the gay Kane questions.
I let my daughter paint my toe nails (and by accident most of my feet. Hey, she's 2). So go ahead and rip out my toenails please.
I think another ';who's better Crosby or ovechkin'; would be pretty bad too.
Toenails please.
  • lip care
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论