2010年8月21日星期六

Bruised/ dried blood under my toenail?

Okay; soo.. i'm in xc and track and about 5 months ago i dropped my books on my big toe and i run everyday. I thought it wasn't that bad so i covered it over with nail polish. Bad idea. So.. now i'm not sure exactly how to deal with it since it's still black and messed up. is there any cure without going to a doctor? Will the nail fall out and how long would that take? %26gt;%26lt; because it's so gross...Bruised/ dried blood under my toenail?
Sometimes they will fall off another will take the place of it but I had boards to fall on my toe and it did that and it didn't come off it grew out and each time I clipped them it took some off and now it is back to normal other than it broke the toe too but the nail is ok now it takes time though depends on how fast your nail grows as to how long it takes. If it has been 5 months ago I doubt that you will lose it most of the time if you lose it should been off within a few wks or soBruised/ dried blood under my toenail?
5 months ago? You're nail should have grown to the point by this time. There's not much you can do than see a doctor
  • lip care
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论