2010年8月21日星期六

When scratching behind your ear, have you ever broke a toenail?

If I could put my toe behind my ear I would have NEVER gotten married!When scratching behind your ear, have you ever broke a toenail?
No, but I did wash my fur on my chest clean off! Darned sandpaper tongue! It's growing back now. The Cat says I look stupid and should be ashamed of myself. Whatever!When scratching behind your ear, have you ever broke a toenail?
When my toes are behind my ears I did not put them there to scratch behind my ears, they are there for a much more xciting reason!
That's why dogs have claws and hooves. A dog has hooves.
Uhh, every time!! Sheesh.. Believe it or not, I have an actual piece of toenail EMBEDDED behind my ear!!!
no only when a heavy object hits it either by gravity or but a hard kick or stuping foot on some inanimate object ie kerb.
Actually, no never XD





EDIT: I tried and I can actually put my foot behind my ear o.0
My toenails are never involved with scratching behind my ear.
%26lt;---------hates when that happens!...
Oh my..


I DEMAND photographic evidence..of even the attempt.





And no, I have not...I wouldn't even dare try now.


But danged if ya don't have thinking...


;)
Omly when i turn into a warewolf.
No but can you show me how, maybe i can sneak in a lick ;-)
yes =[ don't remind me...I was hoping to save that big long yellow one too!
I don't really have an answer, but the question made me laugh!
No but I stabbed myself in the eye with my big toe.
Just once:)
LOL
No. But my wings get sore...
I just puked a little.
If you are that flexible I'll be right over...
no,i usually just make one of my contacts scratch me...its easier
Running out of good questions are we, eh?
That is a interesting question..but i will say no..
No, i proceed with caution
i wish i was that limber
Pull my finger,%26amp; then I'll tell ya.
I broke my whole toe...
i keep them trimmed by my teeth
i don't think i use my toenails to scrath my ears, darling.

没有评论:

发表评论