2010年8月21日星期六

Why are my toenails harder to bite off than my fingernails ?

Also , my toenails taste nasty , why ?Why are my toenails harder to bite off than my fingernails ?
Because it's alittle harder to get your head that low! Put some blueberry jam on them, makes them taste sweeter.Why are my toenails harder to bite off than my fingernails ?
cuz their harder to reach. That's gross, use a nail clipper. They taste nasty cuz their not supposed to b eaten... ever think of that??





Blocked





Leave us alone.
OK, yucko. Why would you be biting your toenails. Gotta be a joke question.
You're funny...and apparently reasonably flexible.
THERE ARE INSTRUMENTS FOR CLIPPING FINGER NAILS AND TOE NAILS.OR IF YOU CAN AFFORD A REPUTABLE DERMATOLOGIST.
OMG THAT'S SO NASTY. THEY PROBABLY TASTE WORSE BECAUSE FOR ONE THEY'RE ON YOUR FEET AND THINK ABOUT IT HOW MANY TIMES A DAY DO YOU ACTUALLY WASH YOUR FEET NOT TO OFTEN YOUR HANDS ON THE OTHER HAND ARE WASHED SEVERAL TIMES A DAY MAKING THEM A WHOLE LOT CLEANER. WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU CHEW ANY NAILS. I GUESS IF THATS YOUR THING CHEW AWAY AS LONG AS I'M NOT AROUND TO WITNESS
Because it is nasty. Toes get what they call is toe jam. Jungus and all kinds of nasty stuff. The can spread the fungus to your mouth and the same with finger nails. Yuk!!!!





Don't try to kiss me!!!

没有评论:

发表评论