2010年8月21日星期六

Has anyone used the vicks vapor rub on toenail fungus? results???

Tell me how you applied it, how often, how long for results, etc...anything that would help or that has helped you. Thanks!Has anyone used the vicks vapor rub on toenail fungus? results???
I work for an Infectious Disease Dr. and a lot of our patients can not afford Lamasil, the oral treatment for toenail fungus, so he advises Vicks Vapor Rub at least twice a day for 6 months or longer. Just rub it in all over your toes and around and/or under the toenails. We have seen good results with this. You just have to be patient. Also, this can ruin/stain your socks so I wouldn't wear your very best socks unless necessary.Has anyone used the vicks vapor rub on toenail fungus? results???
i used it and it didn't seem to help. I applied it with my fingertips for about 2 weeks straight, two times a day without fail. the only thing it did was leave small discolored spots under my toenails in the shape of swastikas. one swastika per toenail. if I knew this would happen I wouldn't have done it. what am i gonna do when flip flop season comes back????

没有评论:

发表评论