2010年8月24日星期二

Do u ever chew ur toenail clippings and if so why?

LOL ! i dun chew the clippings... i chew them while the toenails r still attached to my toes....Do u ever chew ur toenail clippings and if so why?
lmao i chew them wen im cutting them! only my fingernails, toenails got germs on them!Do u ever chew ur toenail clippings and if so why?
some how i get the feeling you have a feet fetish?
hell no, and for the record, fingernails are just as bad. they are full of germs and dead decaying skin and parasites that live and feed off the junk under your nails.
Gross! I never do that!
No. I used to chew on my fingernail but I stopped that bad habit a long time ago.

1 条评论:

TaurenChieftain 说...

chew your toenail? that's not advisable.. there are a lot of germs living in your nails.. why chew it when you can just use a nail cutter.

yellowing of the toenails

发表评论