2010年8月21日星期六

Umm is my toenail inefcted?

ok. like 2 weeks ago i noticed my big toenail was like this, brownish, purplish, and redish color. and i asked my mom and she siad its just a bruise. but it didnt hurt. and just 5 minute ago i ws filing my toenail, and noticed i stuck the filer inmy nail and the sutf could come out. and i can stick a pin up my toenail reqlly far and not even feel it, and pull the colory stuff out. im pretty sure its some infectiom. IS IT NORMAL??? IM FREAKING UT HERE!!Umm is my toenail inefcted?
Sounds like a fungus is growing. See the doc for medicine. It will take a really long time to get rid of it and if it's fungus you might lose that toenail but a nice new one will grow back.Umm is my toenail inefcted?
Best go get that one checked out. You might need antibiotics to clear the infection.
I could be wrong but I think that you might have an ingrown toenail.


When I had my first it didn't hurt much too,but if this is not taken care of I can tell you that pain is coming.


If you do have one,and it is big,then you really should let a doctor fix it.


Soak your feet in hot water and baking soda every day to help.

没有评论:

发表评论