2010年8月24日星期二

Ingrown toenail help !?

I've had surgery for both of my toe nail, how can I keep them perfectly normal ? So they wont grow crooked again.


Place cotton cubes under the nail and let it grow long ?


What foods should I eat to make my nails stronger, milk ?Ingrown toenail help !?
Do not use the clippers that are curved use straight clippers. Take a vitamin that has calcium.Ingrown toenail help !?
you can cut your toes with a V shape in the middle. What it does it forces your nails to close the gap, closing the V and bringing the nail out of the beds of your skin. It's easily done with toe nail clippers.


Letting it grow long will probably cause it to grow ingrown because you'll be hitting it against your shoe.


Also, take vitamins.
calcium





so yeah things like milk, cheese

没有评论:

发表评论