2010年8月21日星期六

I have saved my toenail clippings for the last nine years. is this odd?

Not only is this NOT odd, but you have discovered the newest ';hot'; craft project. No one has been able to collect enough toe nail clippings to get it off the ground. They wanted it in the stores by Christmas, but it is too late now.





The craft set comes with a small round table that you paint. The table is about the size of a small end table in your living room. After the paint dries, you arrange the nail clippings on the table and then hot glue them in place.





The problem is you can only use toe nail clippings because they are stronger than finger nail clippings. They hadn't figured that out and that is why it did not come out this year.





I will get back to you with the email address and you can work directly with the company as far as the actual sale of your nails for the tables.


OH !! Darn it ! I can't do that because it would classified as ';chatting'; and that is against the guidelines. I'll have to think about how to do it. OR you could just take the idea and run with it now that you know what it is.......Good Luck to you................I have saved my toenail clippings for the last nine years. is this odd?
depends, do you choose to do this or is this something you cant help but do.I have saved my toenail clippings for the last nine years. is this odd?
yes
YES!!
that's beyond odd, that's ugh so nasty!
goodness yes, i heard some odd ball things on collecting but that beats them all. happy saving. :0)
I have never heard of anyone saving their toe nail clippings before but it's not my place to say if your odd or not. I'm not a judgemental person. So keep on doing what your doing.
depends on why you are saving thm . my opion odd. my opion?
Did you want to see how much clippings you clipped from your nails over the years? And where do you keep them? It's better than what I saw at the grocery store just today...a lady that hadn't clipped her finger nails in probably like 10 years! AHHHH! They were thick and curling under!
I saved my daughter's baby teeth, but saving toenails is way out there. They aren't very sanitary.
yes
Yes, it is. Now throw those nasty things away and try switching to decaff ! lol
Yes seek counseling
Personally, I say YES. Why did you save them? What is your thinking behind this? It seems rather strange....
Soup.. anyone.





I AM
Better to save money in the bank. Imagine the multilpe amount for 9 years!!!!
Well, are you artists you could use them in a mosaic. Only kidding, only kidding. Yes I think it's odd at least
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论