2010年8月24日星期二

Toenail PROBLEM... PLZ HELP!!!!!?

My toenail has been injured because I slammed the door on my big toe... it got white as soon as it bumped into it.. my nail is scratched and a little cut. Some people are telling me that my nail will fall off one at a time( which is really freaky,and scary.) , It will just grow out of it, and it'll get infected. Tommorow, I am going to a friends party...a swimming party.


If i swim.. will my toe get infected.





P.S- not cut up bad, just hurts when I press on it.. not bruised up either!!!





I am in a point where I am really scared of what is going to happen.. plz help if you can. I would appreciate some answers!!Toenail PROBLEM... PLZ HELP!!!!!?
you will be just fine swimming with your cut toe, make sure you clean it with soap and water afterwards and rinse well you will be just fineToenail PROBLEM... PLZ HELP!!!!!?
Chances are that your nail will not get infected or fall off. Swimming will not infect the nail at all, in fact chlorine in the pool would promote keeping it sterile (clean).


Don't worry about your toe, it will heal up just fine.

没有评论:

发表评论