2010年8月5日星期四

What color do you paint your toenails, if you have black fingernails..do they have to be black too?

Nahhh. My nails and toenails never match haha!


Silver would look nice on your toenails :DWhat color do you paint your toenails, if you have black fingernails..do they have to be black too?
it would look better if your fingers matched your toes. :]What color do you paint your toenails, if you have black fingernails..do they have to be black too?
If you want matching fingernails and toenails then I would paint it black too.
How about white? I think if you wear black nail polish, any color you would normally wear with black clothes, like red or white or even grey or metallic silver would be a great compliment.





Other polish colors to consider to go with the black: white, red, grey, metallic silver or gold.





Very dramatic.
Red would be cute or you could do hot pink and black alternate colors on your toenails
If you don't want black toenails, try red.


black and red together give a sexy vibe.
No of course not. Paint them a bright vibrant color to set off the black.
I usually paint my toe nails a bold color, but that's just my type of style. I wouldn't paint my toe nails black if my fingernails were black. It would look to dark, and take out some of the drama from your fingernails.
You could do black on your toenails and then try to put a stripe down the middle in a different color. This would only work and look fine if you did it well, though. Or vise versa, you could do a different color with a black stripe.


Perhaps you could try a different color and then get some of those stickers ... some kind of black design. I don't know how long those last or how well they work though, I've never used them before.
I am a guy so I don't do that but I would not like it if my girlfriend painted her nails black. She does red, pink and colors like that. Sometimes she puts little sticker designs on them. Once she painted them half one color and half another (each nail 2 colors) but that was for a game at school last year and was for fun.
if you care, you probably shouldn't be painting your nails black.
If your fingernails are black, I would see a doctor.
Black fingernails require purple toenails
ur not restricted as to wut colors u want ur tos to be!!!!











but i like if they match but it is up to you
a general rule is that your toenails should always be a shade darker than your fingernails- but matching. I guess you can't get any darker than black though.
Any color u want. Itll be better matching but whatever.

没有评论:

发表评论