2010年8月21日星期六

I cant get my german shepard beagal mixs toenails clipped.Can sum1 give me sum tips to cut them?

SHe just bites me and bites me we rescued her and we dont know if she was abused or wat but we just cant get them cut wat do i do?I cant get my german shepard beagal mixs toenails clipped.Can sum1 give me sum tips to cut them?
well, u have two options: either u take him or her to a doctor or you do them urself


if u want and insist on doing them urself then u do the following


1.u calm him or her by patting on his or her back


2.If the dog persists then grab the hand gently and pat it


3.then u start cutting the edge part only as going farther will cause bleeding.


4.Finally if you can't do it or if the dog is uncomfortable take him to a doc.


IN BOCCA'L LUPOI cant get my german shepard beagal mixs toenails clipped.Can sum1 give me sum tips to cut them?
Go to your local pet store, they have special clippers for this.


Also, your local library may have a tape which provides useful information.


If your dog is uncomfortable with getting her nails clipped try


holding one paw on your lap, soothing words and gentle petting while you clip as many nails as you can get away with. Stop. Repeat and continue next day. Eventually, she will become more relaxed amd you both will enjoy.
Take her to the vet or a dog groomer. They will do it for a small charge. Once she gets used to someone doing it a couple of times maybe she will let you do it.





Our beagle lets us cut hers now and then she goes and eats the clippings. Gross!
Since you cannot spell, I hesitate to instruct you in the use of sharp instruments. Try a groomer or friend who knows how.
my dog is exactly the same. It wont let me cut its nails. It was adopted and prolly abused too. He just bites them. I am just persistent and wont let it get away and after like 40 min it just gives up and i clip the nails with a special device from a pet store.





its the same brushing his teeth.
no dog likes it and it makes some dogs so scared they need to be sedated to have it done,If you take them for walks on cement or asphalt it will keep them down and they won't need clipping,but were talking once a day,maybe she will let you file them a little at a time. Over a period of a week they should be about right

没有评论:

发表评论