2010年8月21日星期六

I'm in the mood to paint my toenails, what colour should I do?

I know no one is going to see them because it's winter, but I can't decide and my old polish is chipping off.





I have basically every colour nail polish.





Help please?I'm in the mood to paint my toenails, what colour should I do?
Dark purple.I'm in the mood to paint my toenails, what colour should I do?
hi what about a nice slutty red well its almost christmas , i think i may do mine red later.x
i feel that it is very important to keep toenails looking great throughout the winter time, so that once sandal weather comes back around, your already in good shape!! in the winter i switch between a super dark burgundy (almost a black, but still enough red to not be black) and the other that i LOVE during the winter is a french pedicure! it looks great year round, and is super sophisticated!!
Paint them a dark color, it's more sophisticated and pretty... :) How about a dark purple, with a glittery top coat? (Do you have something like that? I have a top coat with glitter in it, it's really cute... hehe... or if you have several clear polishes maybe you can put glitter in one!) Sorry if that sounds lame but it actually looks pretty cool. Or you can paint them whatever color -- blue or red or something -- and put a little star sticker on each big toe! lol... i saw it in a magazine one time and thought it was adorable. Hope I helped! :) happy painting!
dark red!
2 colors on one nail! Flashy pink and black! Horizontally.





http://images.netshops.com/mgen/swatch:M鈥?/a>





Looks great!





Or paint it one color, wait til it dries, then put a dot that's another color. Or stick some crystals.
a light snowy blue or a bright magenta. Try doing a light snowy blue and using a toothpick to draw little snowflakes on each toe nail with white nail polish. Cute! or bright magenta and white outlines of hearts! There are endless possiblities! =)





Good luck and hope i helepd! =)
i would go with rose red.. a midium color.. u seem like a white girl soo that color suits u...

没有评论:

发表评论