2010年8月24日星期二

Ingrown toenail for the 3rd time.?

Hello, for two times already I have had an ingrown toenail on the same toe. It was surgiclly removed two times. But I had a great fear or needles and all the other stuff doctors use. I hesitated a while to see the doctor. Right now I have a 3rd ingrown nail on the same toe.Its red, swollen, and infected, but its not really that painful. Now the question is, can I use a home remedy like the Espom salt on the nail now, or is it too late ?Ingrown toenail for the 3rd time.?
if u stop cutting it will grow back the right way man your stupidIngrown toenail for the 3rd time.?
If it's not painful, yes, go for it. I've had the same problems with my 2 big toes and had a partial removal of each side of the toenail with great success. Just keep an eye out for infection.
I went to the foot dr and they actually killed the root on the edge of the toe so that part of the nail will never grow back in the corner. It has been 14 years and it's never done it again.

1 条评论:

TaurenChieftain 说...

Actually surgery is not the only solution for removing a ingrown toenail.. there are a lot of solution it's just for you to find it out..

I'd like to share this very useful info
check it out:
yellowing of the toenails

发表评论