2010年8月21日星期六

Have you ever stubbed your toe so hard your toenail came right off?

Hurts like mad doesn't it?Have you ever stubbed your toe so hard your toenail came right off?
I stubbed it so bad the whole toe came off.








Just kidding, but it sure felt like it.Have you ever stubbed your toe so hard your toenail came right off?
Yes! My brother left the vacuum out in front of my room one night. I got up to go pee and BAM!
OUCH!!! that sounds painful! I've never done it, and hope I never do!
I happened to me when I was about 9, I caught my toe on a door bar thing, the big toenail came right off, blood everywhere, but the worse thing was, the dog ran off with the toenail and eat it. Ewwww. I got 2 days off school though.
i do it everytime a new one grows back in. for fun.
no, but i have stubbed it so hard i felt it all the way up to my knee, now that's pain.
Yep Ive done that to my little toe at least twice. Smarts like heck.
ouchh. when i stump my toe it just bruises. that seems painful
Losing a toenail is painful. I've done it. It eventually grows back.
no. yes.
no
ooh ouch, no. But that must hurt.
Yes, it was during the Watts riots in LA. I lived in Long Beach then. I was in the bathroom when I heard a bunch of gun shots. I opened the door real quick and the bottom of the door ripped the nail right off. Dam, that hurt.
Hell yeah...but in my younger days. I'm too careful nowadays. I guess we all learn by our mistakes.








Ps: I hope you feel better.
No
  • lip care
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论