2010年8月21日星期六

Toenail damage?

There is a yellowish spot on my big toe. It seems as it my nail is detached from the nail bed in that area. It does't hurt and there is no pus coming out. Does anyone know what this may be and how I can treat it?Toenail damage?
Shirley,





There are many nail diseases (dont be scared) and many are fungus' (still no fear). I am no Doctor but have had the same thing happen you discuss and was diagnosed with a very common nail fungus. There are several over-the-counter products (very expensive if you are guessing) that can help. I suggest you see your General practitionist and they can identify it readily. With mine, they took a large clipping and sent it to the Lab for analization. The medicated prescription stuff was much chaper because of my copay (and free samples) so I made out better with that and they identified exactly what I had. I had this condition nad it can be pbrought on by chronic athete's foot (Fungus) and its to a point where the spray and ointment doesnt work. I am not an athlete, just heavy and walk a lot attempting to lose weight and it has a lot to do with it. One of the toes was my pinky toe and it kept coming back a little less but it always grew back in crooked and caught on my sock driving me nuts all day until I ripped it off or clipped it until It bled, aggrivating the condition. This one I had removed at the Dr office. They have to put Acid in the nail bed so it doesn't grow back but it was worth it. Now I have no problem and I hope this helps you in some way! You can try the OTC treatment but it is expensive, trust me, go to the Dr and let them get you some samples and a prescrip if you have a good $15 copay you will make out a lot better!





Wish you well with this and PEACE this year!Toenail damage?
ok you have bruised your toe somehow and you may have removed it from the tracks that the nail grows out on you may end you loosing the entire nail no big deal if it does come of it will just be a little tender on top it will grow back ---be careful as it grows back not to hit it and damge it while its trying to regrow on the nail bed and retrack ~~~~~~cosmotoligst nails
Sounds like fungus under the nail!


I heard that Vicks vapo rub ointment kills fungus!





There is also a strong med that a Dr. can prescribe too!

没有评论:

发表评论