2010年8月21日星期六

Have you ever found toenail clippings in an wierd place?

Like in your coat pocket or in a gumball machine container under your brothers bed?Have you ever found toenail clippings in an wierd place?
hey wasn't that your answer to my question...Have you ever found toenail clippings in an wierd place?
ooooh god that sucks, hahahahahaha
No. And I hope I never do.
mine all go in the plants!
Okay I can maybe see the coat pocket, but a gumball machine? Why is there a gumball machine under your brother's bed? That is just weird.
haha.





my bra, because my boy friend is gross.





sounds like you have a a bizarre little collector in your family...maybe he is saving them untill he has enough to boil and make macaroni.
i have my gf's toenail clippings in a locket on my chain.. is that wierd?
Used to vacuum for a church, I would always find them in the floor at a pew half way down the church aisle.
How about in a piece of gum... isn't that sick..
no lie, in my bowl of soap in 3rd grade. it was a darn yellow big toe nail!
yes...in my food.


i was in a borading school in africa and they served soup de nails!!!!ewww
Nope.
Yeah, in my cleavage!
No but I put a bunch of toe nail clippings in my roommates tooth brush once. It was his birthday gift from me!
my father-in-law threw his behind our chair!

没有评论:

发表评论