2010年8月24日星期二

As much as I hate to admit this my toenails are turning light yellow. Please help?

My toenails are turning yellow, and it's really ugly. I don't know what is happening. A few weeks ago I had something deep down in between my toenail, and my skin, and I gup it out. I don't mean under the nail like on the side. But I only did it on one nail, and both are turning yellow. THANKSAs much as I hate to admit this my toenails are turning light yellow. Please help?
Try buying tea tree oil and adding 10 drops in water to soak your feet. Or, just put the tea tree oil directly onto your toenail.As much as I hate to admit this my toenails are turning light yellow. Please help?
Eeww! Toe fungus!


Been there, done that. NEVER GOING BACK.
my brother had it %26amp; it's fungus my mom would get him this nail fungus medicine for him . you can buy it at the drugstore it has a medicince dropper as the cap !
either get an appointment with your doctor where they can give u something on prescription to treat it or speak to a pharmacist at ur nearest chemist where they can offer you some advice or good product . good luck !!
Reading your other entry which involved the topic of suicide. I would have to say that you should seek professional help. You sound like a hypocondriac with some serious depression issues. Good luck. We are here for you.
Do you paint your toenails a lot? That can cause them to lose color and be yellowish.
It is a fungus growing. Go to the doctor and see if he/she can recommend something to kill it the fungus before it gets out of control
Yes that sounds bad got to go to the doctor quick

没有评论:

发表评论