2010年8月24日星期二

Toenail polish?

Whats a good color for me to paint my toenails. I want something fun for fall/halloween.Toenail polish?
DUH!!! WUR R U THINKING!!!! go with the black and orange look!!!! it totally makes the hallowen look perfect! I do it every year and I think it make me lok fabulous!!!! o and I also think u should draw like a pumpkin or bat on ur big toe or thumb. it always gets the guys for me!!!!!!Toenail polish?
a definate would be black and orange..those are traditional halloween colors try it in verticle stripes or black base with orange dots..also a lil airbrush wouldnt hurt..like a cute pumpkin or something
Toe nails should always be painted with dark colours. Try painting with an opaque colour and apply glittery varnish over? Hey! try the nail stickers thingy.. they're fun and nice to look at!
black, orange, silver, white


either combo is good!
I would go with an irredescent (i'm sure I messed that up) orangey brown I know KIKO makes a really nice on that is affordable as well
I tend to use a color called ';forest green'; on my toes when I'm looking for something fun, I think this dark green compliments most skin tones really well.


There's always good old orange and black (can't mess with a classic, lol)


I think a redish orange would look great also, especially concidering the whole fall theme.
orange base, put a small blob of black in the middle then use a toothpick to pull the 'spider legs' out.





Or black base with ends of moss green smudged to look like moss.





Or go to WalMart and get the stickers.
Orange with black dots!
Go crazy!!


Do them green and orange, not like an icky green but a forest green. Or a black.. go wild, but as these colours are dark. Make sure you paint on a base coat first!
you should make it black ! and then with the french white nail polish for the tips make like spider webs on your nails over the black polish....


get like a tooth pick put it on the white nail polish adn then style it as spider webs on your nails...
Black!!!with glitter
Orange!
Brown is cool

没有评论:

发表评论