2010年8月24日星期二

Does anyone know if your bodily hair, teeth, fingernails, and toenails grow at the same rate?

Meaning same length and time it takes to grow to a certain length?Does anyone know if your bodily hair, teeth, fingernails, and toenails grow at the same rate?
I noticed that my toenails do not grow as fast as my fingernails.


I know that my head hair grows about a half inch in a month - but my leg hair grows an eigth of an inch in 2 days


The hair on my fingers and toes don't seem to grow at all and my eyelashes are the same lenght they were 5 years ago. My eyebrows grow only if i pluck or trim them....


HmDoes anyone know if your bodily hair, teeth, fingernails, and toenails grow at the same rate?
if teeth grew like finger nails we'd have to file them! that would hurt.

没有评论:

发表评论