2010年8月24日星期二

Toenail fungus?

Is there a solution or a cure for this condition?Toenail fungus?
I had this problem. There are a number of medications that will help this, but they're expensive and toxic to your liver. See your doctor. They worked for me (although I could actually feel my liver get bigger and push against my ribcage after taking them). You have to trim your tonails a lot also. That was probably more effective than anything else--the problem went away for good after I started a juijitsu class and had to start worrying about the length of my toenails.Toenail fungus?
First,you have to see a Podiatrist( foot doctor). He'll take a sample from your toenail that is affected by the fungus,by scraping some pieces of it,send it to the laboratory and check it for fungus and if it's fungus,he'll give you some medication for it. Don't guess that it's fungus,not unless the Podiatrist informs you.
I got rid of mine after years of frustration. The doctor or podiatrist can give you a prescription that requires periodic liver testing. It takes about 3 months, but it's worth it. Guaranteed. You will be amazed.

没有评论:

发表评论