2010年8月24日星期二

Complete toenail removal?

THIS IS NOT FOR AN IN GROWN TOENAIL%26gt;...





i broke my toe(yr ago) ever since then i have had a messed up toenail with fungus, calcium deposits, ????....its white crap growing underneath my tornail (any1 no what this is???) and it is also becoming deformed and painful. I am going to have the nail removed but so it still grows back..... im 16...... what is the recovery, will i need crutches?Complete toenail removal?
no but a foot bath 3 times a day and disinfectant must be usedComplete toenail removal?
These are questions you should probable ask your doctor.. !!!
No..you won't need crutches....and yeah it will be painful but not unbearable...I only hope your removal goes better than mine because my nail grows in 2 pcs now...Good Luck!
i had the complete nail removal of both of my big toe nails at the same time i also had pregangarene it was painful but its something you have to let time pass the pain came from the soaks you have to do to keep it from getting infected and you will not need crutches i took care of 2 of my sons ages 9 months and 19 months and went thru this it was not fun good luck and heal fast
  • lip care
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论