2010年8月21日星期六

I got my ingrown toenail fixed....?

i went to the doctor and got it fixed about 3 weeks ago, but its still red and it still hurts. and i know its not ingrown. help!I got my ingrown toenail fixed....?
aww! I had the same problem!! I had surgery and took care of it but for some reason it came back, ppl have told me to cut my toe nail in some kind of V shape, I havent done it so I dont know if it works, I dont feel like having a V shape toe nail cuz I wear open toe heels all the time and it would look so weird. I'm thinking of getting another surgery soon, I dont think they did it right the first time.





=)I got my ingrown toenail fixed....?
Go to another doctor or emergency room. Usually when an ingrown toenail is cut out, the relief is almost immediate.
Ask your Dr. what you can do.
I just threw up in my mouth a lil bit.
why ask that question on here. ask the doctor that did it for you!
soak it in e.salt water or betadine, and make sure you talk to the doctor again if the swelling doesnt go away.
I am sure it will be sore for a while, it's still healing.
this happened 2 me 2 and it will be sore for about 2 months








try this: put lotion on it every night if it still hurts after 2 months see a Doctor.
  • lip care
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论