2010年8月5日星期四

Slightly bleeding toenail?

Accidentally slammed my foot into a door, and a little bit of wood got jammed under the big toenail.





It's bleeding, although not too much and not in a huge area. Like in a little corner... What can I do?





O_O And does the necessarily mean I'm going to lose my toenail, or that part of it?Slightly bleeding toenail?
Don't worry, your fine... however it will sting and be annoying for a few days! It's always annoying when your nails are hurt, because you can't treat them that effectively, therefore it is best just to let nature do it's course.Slightly bleeding toenail?
If it turns black it's going to fall off





and then it will probably grow back....unless it doesn't





then you'll be a FREAK


like my sister


who didn't like her toenail so she ripped it off and now she doesn't have one.





FREAK
Well -it means that you might have tried picking it off - you need to pull it off - and then it should grow back propaly...
Someone stepped on my little toe, and right after, when I touched it, it wobbled, and blood seeped up all around it, like it was just sitting in there. Well, I left it alone, and it never came off. I think we can over-mess-with sometimes. Just leave it be is my advice. I don't see it becoming infected unless you are walking and playing in mud or sewage.
if u do lose your toenail it will grow back don't worry
The bleeding under the toenail part i can help you with, it can hurt because of the pressure, if it does and you want relief, then heat up a needle red hot and burn through the toenail until the blood comes out, instant relief, this is what a doctor has done to several of the guys at work for blood under the toenail, it does work well.

1 条评论:

TaurenChieftain 说...

Don't worry your nails will be ok.. just keep monitoring it.. if the bleeding won't stop better go see a doctor..
If you like to know more about it you can check this out:
yellowing of the toenails

发表评论