2010年8月24日星期二

Can i POP an Ingrown Toenail?

like, just the puffy part or the swelling part??Can i POP an Ingrown Toenail?
Yuk.... ok now that I have that out the way. So I don't have an answer to your question about poping it. Although it sounds like fun. I do have a suggestion to avoid future problems as this one. You really have to try this. It works. I used to get ingrown toenails until this little girl, whose dad was a doctor told me to just cut them in a V shape. Guess what? It worked. I have never had an ingrown toenail since then. Can i POP an Ingrown Toenail?
No, I don't think so. The infection is too deep, not at the surface like a cyst or zit. The best thing to do is soak it in water for about 15 minutes or so and then use ';ingrown toenail'; scissors to try and get it out. My husband has them ALL THE TIME. He even had one medically removed, but it keeps coming back. Good luck!
no i have had a ton. u need to go to a pediotrist at have them cut it out. the swelling is either the infection or if you have been playing with it. an ingrown toenail grows under neath your actual nail but wat ever you do, do not pop or play with it anymore tell your parents
NO! dont do it, risk of infection. do not try to sort out an ingrown toenail on your own, seek medical advice.

没有评论:

发表评论