2010年8月24日星期二

Toenail Help!!!!!?

I have had really bad trouble with my big toe nails. I get ingrown toenails sometime. The nails look dead. And they are thick and gray. I am very embarresed to expose my toes. What can I do???? I want to treat them not just cover them up with a fake nail or whatever. Please help!!Toenail Help!!!!!?
well ur apparently not cutting ur toenails right because i have the same problem and my doc told me that.... jus cut them str8 across and it should help..... dont pick because they will get infected then it will cause more problems..... newayz........


try some of that anifungal cream for ur feet i will give u a link so u know what i am talking about because when ur toenails r gray then u prollyhave a fungus under there. gross i know but prolly true...... dont panic its treatable....





oh and dont use cheap nail polishes they turn ur toenails yellow i hate that so much.... i ve been there and done that also.... okay newayz heres ya link try this if it doesnt work then try a doc or a pedicure... one of them should help....





http://www.funguscream.com/?gclid=CM6ayc鈥?/a>








if this site doesnt work then try goin to a local store and buy some antifugal creams im sure someone there can help but i tried... good luck!!!Toenail Help!!!!!?
go to a pediotrist and get them checked out and they should tell you what is wrong. make sure also to sut yer toe nails straight across. and if yer embarassed to show them, paint them up a little until they get better
go to your local podiatrist. get a pedicure often.
go to a doctor, or cover them with nail polish and put lotion on, don't expose them to rough surfaces.

没有评论:

发表评论