2010年8月21日星期六

Unusual itch under toenail?

About a month or so ago I got this odd itch under my one of the toenails on my right foot. At first I thought it was just some irritation and it would go away soon. But it's still here, and i noticed that it seems like it's spreading to other nails (even fingernails), but it's only on the fourth toe/finger. I thought it might be Athlete's Foot, but every source I found never described what I had. There's no scaling anywhere, no dryness, no burning, no discoloration of the nail itself... just the horrible itching! Also, all I wore this spring/summer were sandals! It's so weird that it's ONLY on the fourth toe/finger of each foot/hand, too. It doesn't seem severe enough to warrant a trip to the doctor's, so I figure I'd ask and see if anyone else knew what it might be and if there might be some cream or something that could help it to go away.Unusual itch under toenail?
its infected go to a foot doctor or a dermatologist

没有评论:

发表评论